RE: I'm not crazy I swear it... IE vs Safari and Firefox - The impossible!

[Dewey Williams]

No answers - just more questions to maybe point you in a direction you
haven't been............

Is it possible that the query/script is taking too long to build the
response page and FireFox/Safari is asking for an empty query result?

You mention MySQL but is there any JavaScript involved in the
data/result set.  I am not a JS expert, but there could be differences
in IE/FF/Saf JavaScript that could cause this.

When you duplicate this with your data and get the error response, does
the script show a records in the response query, even though it reports
no records?

Sorry but no definitive answers...

Dewey Williams