Re: How to output a NULL field?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Ashley
Sheridan<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You should try and see if you can get it installed there, as it will
> work on Windows servers. I've found it generally to be faster than MS
> SQL, and the choice of different database engines for each table gives
> you a LOT of flexibility for the future too. Also, MySQL offers a bit
> more functionality I've found.
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

To be fair, I've not had found any performance problems when using SQL
Server. And, while there is one main feature MySQL has that I really
miss in SQL Server (the LIMIT clause), I miss enforcement of CHECK
constraints in MySQL. (I suppose I could implement them via triggers,
but that just seems messy to me.)

I'm all for flexibility, though.

Andrew