Re: design pattern

Hi Martin,

thanks for ur efforts, this is a lot of good work.

for my opinion the start is a bit too much theoretical and valid for all
type of application. In simple words, u are too close to the book.

I would love to have something closer to the purpose of PHP
and its applications.

if u have a look at the SMARTY documentation u have good explanation (and a
bad example by the way concerned oop) what are the real world problem.

When it comes to the final u find the most spagetti code in putting the page
grafic designer toghether with the business logic.

It would be great if this could be put in good oop patterns. As I can not
see that with the little amount of time I have got, p l e a s e tell me what
will come up on this edge?

ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx