Re: how to say "inverse your value" (to a boolean)?

thats why I decided years ago to write myself a little bunch of classes for
the html tags which gives me the ability to have PHP only code, very nice,
no errors and my outputs dont even need Tidy pure XHTML

i find these idear of mixing html and php as spagetty, using divs for tables
as something what facirs do,

no problems with unexpected header outputs, no small fat grafic designer can
make my live difficult, I can change evrything on the fly.

pure OOP

one final echo $page->toHtml();

put a candle for the invention of OOP ...
better as sex
makes the nights fun

consider this guys

ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx