Re: "PHP 6 and MySQL 5 for Dynamic Web Sites" Book

You all are speaking about the same...
But there is a good point you all are missing...

It has non sense to read a book about php6... but what about to sell a php6
book?
Hey! we are up to today! All the php5 book's are outdated. That's probably
what editors thought when they decide to edit that book.

Anyway... I'll like to read a book of how php6 was born, what was the
challenges, and how the community have worked to get this product in the
market.

There must be someone that has anything to say about this? That'll be a very
interesant book to read