RE: Re: Broken IF behavior? (Changing the branch changes the evaluation)

I don't actually think that mysql_fetch_array can return an error -- read that description again, it's very clear that you get an array of fetched values or FALSE for no more data, no other options. If there's any error occurring, it will be in the preceding mysql_query().

Cheers!

Mike
 --
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,