How to pull window to the foreground - Window Focus

I have a web page with a button that displays additional information for the user. It does a Window.Open to create a "popup" window, then populates it.

If the user goes back to the web page without closing the window, it often goes behind the browser and is not visible (which is not the problem). But if the user selects the button again, nothing appears to happen because the window remains behind the browser, although it is updated.

The popup window has its own source file that populates it. I'd like to add a Window.Focus at the end of the population process. That should move the popup window to the foreground whenever it is refreshed. I can't get the code to actually do that. How can I make that popup window have focus?