RE: Re: Newbie: Composition by Association - Pagination Class general question.

Thanks a lot Tony. Unfortunately for me, I'm seeing myself in no conditions
for properly learning a framework. I want to learn PHP and a framework bring
so many concepts at once, that I found extremely complex and time consuming
do dig in, at once, right now. Since I have no more than a few months on
PHP, I really need to keep it, as simple as possible, even if not perfectly
structured, but, the understanding of all the steps involved should be
included.

Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry for, in some way, having wasting your
time on this.

Regards,
Márcio