Re: Doubt regarding session_destroy() in PHP 5

With proper permissions I'm not sure that it's any more secure but it certainly is a whole lot more scalable. And it is very easy to set up. A web search will yield a lot of examples of using a database. I use a PHP class which I really like.

Take care,
Floyd