Re: Doubt regarding session_destroy() in PHP 5

Hi,
Floyd Resler wrote:
Keep in mind that sessions are based on the domain. I've run into situations where someone will be working in several different sites that we host. Each site is accessed via http://domain/site. Each site has it's own database, users, etc. However, because they all hang off the same domain, they get one session. That can really mess things up for the users as they go from site to site. I got around this by using MySQL-based sessions. It keeps things nice and separated.

Take care,
Floyd

Will this be causing issues when http://1.a.b and http://2.a.b are the two PHP sites running on the same web server using virtualhosts?

Regards,