RE: DHCP web interface. New version.

Once again I've updated this web tool.

The big difference is that now you don't need to be running DHCP on your Web
server. It works 'stand alone'. Perfect for those using a router box (as
most are I'm sure).

A while ago I switched from having my Gentoo box be my firewall, router,
wifi, dhcp, mail, web, svn, etc... (basically everything) to an Ubuntu box
that does web/mail/etc. and a DIR-655 router which does firewall and wifi
too. This broke the script.

http://daevid.com/examples/dhcp/

The next version when I get around to it, will be even more clean as right
now it uses 'arp' and 'nmap' to get the results. Turns out, I don't really
need 'arp' (which is also not reliable) and nmap (has XML output too) will
be perfect. Not sure when that will be, but I've got myself a Trac ticket to
rewrite this.