Re: SESSION variables: How much is too much?

Thanks guys.  I was just wondering if it was common practice to pass all
those variables in the SESSION object or if I was following a bad example
because it was the first time that I had seen so many variables passed this
way.  If this is the typical way of handling this in php then I don't have a
problem with it, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't getting off to a
bad start and picking up bad habits while learning php.

Thanks,
Mark