Re: Editing PEAR packages

Yeah, that's why I was hoping to maintain a separate install, since it
would be easier to diff the patches.

Shawn: Thanks for the suggestion to extend, I only wanted to make
small changes to an existing function though, so it's harder to do it
that way. My other thought was to refactor the underlying code base to
make it easier.

Waynn