Re: guide me please

Suresh Gupta VG wrote:
Hi List,
I am newb to this PHP. I am using "AIX Version 5.3" OS and "PHP version 4.3.9" by default version and "Oracle Application Server 10g Release 2". Configured properly and I am getting the phpinfo.php on browser properly. But when I write my own code for php, it is just displaying the code but it is not running the php code. Is there any mistake in configuring the apache or else where? pls guide me. With thanks and Regards, Suresh.G

What web server does Oracle use as part of their application server?
It may simply be a matter of the php module not being loaded when the web server starts.

But, as others have stated, you probably want to install a much fresher version of php, for a large number reasons.