Re: Regarding Accesing mp3 with php

At 10:49 AM -0400 6/26/09, Daniel Brown wrote:
    The compression algorithm used for encoding, frequency and quality
of the file, and actual noise signature itself would throw this off.
For example, a file with seven notes played in a period of 8 seconds
will be larger than a file with one note played at the same volume for
the same duration.  Then take into account the bitrate, if there are
ID3 tags or not, if there are compression comments embedded by the
encoding software....

AND