Re: Re: XSS Preventing.

I have read somethings about these issues. And i understand that If you use
htmlentities() BEFORE insertion, when querying DB from XML, PDF or other
data format, there will be some problems.

I have some PHP books, the author codding like Martin Zvarík's way. If you
have any pros and cons please share us.

Thanks.