XSS Preventing.

Hi Guys,

I have a question if you have any knowledge about this please let me know.

I getting data from a form with POST method like following.

$x = htmlentities($_POST['y']);

.

After getting all form daha I save them into DB, I used
mysql_real_escape_string.

I have an page which show the information that I have save into DB. But If I
don't use html_entity_decode, there will encodding and charset problems. I
can't set htmlentities charset parameters because this function does not
have Turkish Charset support.

The question is that, after saving data into DB with using htmlentities, in
the information page if I use html_entity_decode function still there is an

XSS risk or not? . html_entity_decode function get back all risk again?

Please help.

Thanks.

Caner.