Re: resubmit form after validation error

Caner Bulut wrote:
> Hi PJ,
>
> You can use the structure following
>
> $bid = htmlentities($_GET['id']);

the code below
> if(empty($bid) {
> $bid=0;
> }
produces an empty screen with no error messages...
I have been having some trouble understanding "empty()" -- it doesn't
seem to want to work for me in any situation

Anyway, I seem to have it all working, pretty much. Still testing...
I think the problem had to do with either sessions, or setting the right
parameters for the submit option or using action="<?
$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ?>" -- the latter seems to work ok. Although, it is
interesting that it is possible to use another file for the action - but
that seems a bit redundant as you have to populate that file with almost
the same stuff that is in the original form file...
I'm making progress, but I don't think I'm learning a lot other than to
contain my frustration. ;-)

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."