Re: aesthetic beauty in conception, execution

I have to to cite one more, but that is actually quite funny and a fun watch, and not only because my nephew plays the FBI agent who gets his face blown off...

...Blood Car...!

The plot is great. In the not too distant future, like next week I think it says in the opening, gas is about $75 per gallon so no one drives, but this lofty vegan guy is working on a system that will run his car on wheat juice or some other harmless plant gunk.

But then things spin wildly out of control when he discovers his apparatus actually makes his car run on..... BLOOD!!!!

Pretty funny stuff.

Plus it was fun watching my nephew's face get blown off... he can be a little jerk some times.

Skip

PS. Just kidding about my nephew... he's a cool kid.