Re: PHP running Python script - not waiting for Python script to finish

Per Jessen wrote:
Adrian Price-Whelan wrote:

Hey -

Running these on a Linux server with PHP 5 and Python 2.5.

My problem is this: I have a simple php form that executes a long (~3
minutes) Python script using the 'exec' function from php. The issue
is that the browser, I think, 'times out' before the Python script is
finished and therefore kills Python and displays no output from
Python. After some intense googling, I haven't found an answer,

Can't you just change whichever timeout it is that terminates your
script?

set_time_limit( 600 );

Cheers,
Rob.