Re: Perplexing problem.

Unbeleieable.... I am now getting it correct on Chrome, but not FF...I have
been wracking my brain and it was firefox....

I dont get it...

"Daniel Brown" <danbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 11:28, Gary<gwpaul@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a form script that is not cooperating. When I fill out this form, I
> get the checkbox "yes", but not the checkbox "info" Also, in the message
> on
> the result page that displays, I get "Yes, send me referral Caaaaaards! at
> the bottom. ( I have spelled card as Ccccccard and Caaaaaard to see where
> they are coming from).
[snip!]

    I got both confirmations on the page, Gary, but in the second echo
block.... do you mean to append it to $msg instead?  Having it echo
out will display it, not add it to the email.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx