Re: PHP Graphing Libraries...?

Paul M Foster wrote:
On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 01:50:28PM -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:

lists@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a quality (preferably open source) PHP
graphing library that will allow me to create various graphs and plot
points.  I've seen several that do some amazing things, but cost a
fortune -- others are either limited, lack documentation, or don't allow
plotting of points for multiple entities within the same graph.

Can anyone make any quality suggestions?

Best,
Michael

gnuplot may be what you want - but it doesn't have php bindings as far
as I know, so you'll have to call it via a system call.

I use Gnuplot every week to graph the statistics of my business. It's
extremely flexible, and will output not only to graphics formats, but to
PDF format, if I'm not mistaken.

I know for a fact it outputs to postscript, as I've used that with TeX before, so it probably does pdf as well (and if not - pdf is just a ps2pdf away).