Re: PHP Graphing Libraries...?

lists@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a quality (preferably open source) PHP graphing library that will allow me to create various graphs and plot points. I've seen several that do some amazing things, but cost a fortune -- others are either limited, lack documentation, or don't allow plotting of points for multiple entities within the same graph.

Can anyone make any quality suggestions?

Best,
Michael

gnuplot may be what you want - but it doesn't have php bindings as far as I know, so you'll have to call it via a system call.