Re: Re: PHP Security

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Shawn McKenzie <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Grant Peel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am currently setting up the next generation web server for our company and am in need of general consulting/advice on php set up security issues.
>>
>> Any one with knowledge and expierience please feel free to reply :-).
>>
>> -Grant
>
> Do not under any circumstances put the web server on the Internet.
>
> --
> Thanks!
> -Shawn
> http://www.spidean.com

Furthermore, disconnect all storage media to make sure no one is able
to access files that they should not access, remove any network
interface cards and smash them to make sure malicious users cannot
even connect to the machine, and fill any I/O ports with superglue to
ensure that no one can plug any unauthorized devices. Oh, and be sure
to remove the power supply to prevent local terminal access.  ;-)

Andrew