Re: Confirmation email caught by spam filter

LAMP wrote:

> The problem is the confirmation emails and "reset password" emails are
> very often caught  by email filter and finish in Spam/Junk folder, or
> even stopped by ISP. What am I doing wrong, or what to do to improve
> the code?

You need to look at where you are sending the email from, and how that
mailserver is configured.  The email content of a non-spam email is
hardly ever enough to get it classified as spam.

> Also, how can I get bounced emails?

Put in the correct envelope address.  Use the '-r' option.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.3°C)