Re: MAIL Error

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:31, Jan G.B. <ro0ot.w00t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I believe that you all should just overread the huge signature.
> You've wasted a lot bandwidth with this discussion about the signature. :-)
> It's not interesting.
> You could have send your pointless replies to the person, skipping the
> mailing list, so that we aren't annoyed by your drivel which is send
> to thousnads of mail servers.

    You still have absolutely no idea of what this community is or was
before you came along and tried to instill your own sanctimonious
attitude and ideals on people.  Trust me on this: nothing you ever,
ever say will change people's minds here, Jan.

> 2009/4/22 tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Second, if they insist on continuing this idiotic practice, then get a
>> different email account for yourself. There are many places where you can
>> get an email account (i.e., gmail, yahoo, etc.) and it's pretty simple to
>> set one up so that you can use it from work.
>>

> Some companies will fire you for using private email at work. => VERY GOOD TIP.

    Those same companies will probably fire you for chatting about
things unrelated to work via email.  Take it in context.

>> Just because your company has idiotic practices doesn't mean that you have
>> to follow suit.
>>

> It's idiotic to speak about that crap!
>

> thanks for your time. time to get back on topic.

   This is the topic, Jan.  And if you can't play nice and adapt to
the community, don't expect them to adapt to you --- or to be very
welcome.  ;-P

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx