Re: Re: Suggestions of some good, simple file upload 'in

 If you'd like a simple Java Applet that can do the file upload, and
is scriptable through JavaScript, I have a fairly nice one that uses
FTP to upload the file. It has real-time feedback to the webapp, and
has a PHP webservice that it communicates with for authentication, and
notification. I also have one that will use SFTP if security is an
issue.
 They're both on my home page http://www.bbroerman.net  just click on
the "My Code" button on the menu to go to the correct page.
 I'll also help with any install questions, etc.
 Cheers,

     Brad Broerman