RE: pup

Hi,

I'm new to php.
Say I have a check box which is checked already. Now I need to uncheck
it and when I press the submit button, I should get the unchecked value.
Can anyone help me on this.

One.php

if($qry[0]!=$login_type)
{
echo "<td class=tabhead align=center
style=background-color:#CC66CC><input type=checkbox name=disable
value=a".$count." checked DISABLED /></br>".$slot_value."</td>";
}
else
{
echo "<td class=tabhead align=center
style=background-color:#00CCCC><input type=checkbox name=enable[]
value='--user ".$slot_value." --ne ".$nen." --timespec ".$slt."' checked
}

One.php calls Two.php
Two.php

$enable_slot= $_POST['enable'];
$uncheck_slot= $_POST['uncheck'];

if ($enable_slot){
echo "$enable_slot";
foreach($enable_slot as &$a) {
echo "<p>".$a." --unreserve</p>";
}
}

I get only the results only if checked. I think I'm doing a mistake in
the code in red font.

regards,
-rummy