Re: Need Your Help :) I'm Just About Creating File Uploading Service

Nitsan Bin-Nun wrote:
It's really simple and I wrote several of these long time before, but I
thought that there might be an option of serving the files w/o using PHP to
read it and send the headers and chunks using only htaccess for the serving
and PHP for the validation of the session.

There might be - I'm not familiar with such a technique though.
You may be able to use php sessions to enter an IP into a database (or flat file) that standard apache access restrictions could use to determine whether or not to send the file.

IE upon succesful login from 192.168.15.7 - that IP is added to a list used in an apache "allow from" directive.

The potential problem I see with that is the IP address you associate with a session may be a proxy.

But there may be solutions to that.