RE: wana join ur group

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:29:58 +0600
Subject: Re:  wana join ur group
From: lizzeelike@xxxxxxxxx
To: defatigue@xxxxxxxxxxx

hello Alugo,
Thanks for your reply. I hope its not a auto reply mail. I really dont know how to join. and where to login. Can you please instruct me?

Hi LizOh!!! that hurts.

Now I'm really thinking yours is an auto reply mail else you should know that you already on the list or how did you get here in the first place? did you register on the PHP site at all?. The thing is, if you wanna send a message and you want everybody to see it, send it to php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and if you wanna reply to a message, you should always press the Reply to all and not just Reply.

I hope you understand that.

Cheers.

N.B.: I could use some apology too.

Alugo Abdulazeez.