RE: wana join ur group

> Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:14:53 +0600
> From: lizzeelike@xxxxxxxxx
> To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:  wana join ur group
>
> With Regards
> --------------------
> Sabrina Akter
> Web App. Developer
> 'IBACS' - www.ibacs.co.uk

Greetings Sabrina,

You're welcome to this mailing list (group? someone evn reffered to us as gang the other day; I think it was Tedd). Anywayz, as long as you stick to the rules, I bet you're gonna enjoy your time here with us. Please do not hesitate to ask questions and always be ready to contribute your opinion to others' problems. I would have loved to introduce you to everyone on the list by name but time wouldn't allow me (lol).

Enjoy.

N.B.: Beware of a guy named Dan Brown on this list. He's popularly reffered to as the self-acclaimed-Almighty and of course he's not the famous writer of The DA VINCI CODE.

Cheers.

Alugo Abdulazeez.