Re: Button id's - firefox and IE different ?

I'm sorry, you is the master o/

ps: I dont ask for them to install the jQuery, i just give an exemplo how he
can do something like that.
ps 2: I know the difference betwenn XHMTL and HTML i put the "/" there
becouse it's the force of the habit
ps 3: Why javascript is bad? you don't know develop a good interface with
that? shame on you.
ps 4: Who you think you is? everybody is here to pass something for the
others and learn something, everything i wrote its just  to help, if you are
compete with others showing how much bigger you is, go to a championship or
something.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Igor Escoar