Re: [php] scheduled task in php

There's no need for third party software, windows has a scheduled task system.

Make a scheduled task and for the application select the php executable (Maybe C:\PHP\bin\php.exe, or some such.). Once the wizard is complete select the checkbox that says "Open the task when I click Finish". Now place the full path of your script after the executable in the field provided so it looks something like:

"C:\PHP\php.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle\My Documents\scripts\MyCronPHPScript.php"

HTH,
Kyle

*Kyle Smith*
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
Inforonics, LLC

Jan G.B. wrote:
Or even with CRONw if "via window" is an indicator for the evil OS.
http://cronw.sourceforge.net/
(I personally didn't test this software)
bye