RE: Problems with implode

The "mail" problem came out later or I missed some post about it.
So yes, I would pass that implode via wordwrap then

wordwrap(implode(', ', $list), 100, "\n", false);

please note the space after the coma, to avoid truncated id.

@Tom Worster
I hope on daily basis you do NOT create arrays with single or double quoted strings when you need to implode an array of strings ... as I wrote already, if those where not numbers, that implode did not make sense:
'WHERE id IN ("'.implode('","', array_map('mysql_real_escape_string', $whatever)).'")'Regards