Re: Script Analysis (was Conclusion of "use strict"...)

> Thanks,
> I downloaded Netbeans week or two ago and I found all that. I thought there
> is
> something more advanced (these things have any decent editor/ide (for
> example
> eclipse + pdt also have all that)). We are talking completely different
> level
> of checks :-) In the end I may switch to non-free version of Codenizer
> (unless
> someone points me how to check for at least non-initialized variables with
> Netbeans, and save me 20$ :-)

Hi Hans,

Is this what you are looking for?

Debug PHP code using Xdebug: You can inspect local variables, set
watches, set breakpoints, and evaluate code live. Navigate to
declarations, types and files using Go To shortcuts and hypertext
links.

It is from this url:
http://www.netbeans.org/features/php/

Or maybe this.
It highlights those variables not initialized.
See the screencast.
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/php-editor-screencast.html

Maybe should try it sometime.

Best wishes,