Re: Script Analysis (was Conclusion of "use strict"...)

Netbeans does have some sick fanciness...  Auto-suggest, leaving your cursor
over a variable momentarily highlights it everywhere in the code and define
labeled folding points.  You can press CTRL-R to rename that variable
everywhere it is used in the code.  If you can figure out how to set it up
with xdebug (I'm working on it) then you can have step-by-step debugging.
NetBeans is well worth giving a chance, in my opinion.  You can check out
some videos if you don't want to risk the time. (
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/flash.html)