pdf_new() uncalled Function

Hi,

  I use Linux, and I had installed PHP using yum install php. I am trying to use the pdf_new function to create pdfs from existing text files, but I get this error

    PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pdf_new()

I have noticed that when I run the phpinfo() command, I cannot find the PDF phrase at all. My php.ini file does not even have these two lines

  extension=php_pdf.dll
  extension=php_cpdf.dll

Could anyone suggest me what kind of command I should use if I need to build PDFs using PHP on a Linux system?

Thanks in advance.

Alice

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces
http://discoverspaces.live.com?source=hmtag1&loc=us