Re: Problem with passing and Area in a $_POST

tedd wrote:
At 8:56 AM -0700 3/15/09, Richard Kurth wrote:
This is the form that is being sent as a post and the fieldorder[] is the part that is not sending properly. But it has worked for about a year in the script. It just stopped working. and I did not change anything in this script

-snip- code

If it was my problem, I see the script is riddled with inconsistencies. As such, I would pass it through validation to discover all the errors. Then I would fix those errors and then see if the problem continues.

Granted, some people don't think validation is important, but I'm positive that I could get your script to work by simply cleaning up the code.

Cheers,

tedd
You are probly right. But I got this script from Rasmus Lerdor about a year ago and I changed very little. It has worked just fine sence I started using it. Who am I to question Rasmus's coding. I am now using $_Request to capture the array for fieldorder[] and $_POST to get the rest of the data.