Re: How to work with Webservices (.asmx) server

Who else eat Chocolate or (sugar even) on bread and eat liquorice sweets
full of salt ... having Dutch family and living with the culture gets lots
of frowns from South Africans here ...when you sit down and start sprinkling
sugar on your bread (if the budget is tight and you cant afford the good
stuff like choc-spreads and Hagel)...  The Zoute-drop is always a cool trick
here in South Africa ...people expect it to be sweet liquorice sweets ...its
the best to watch their faces once they realize the salty taste ...then you
look how long it takes them to spit it out.

Well thanks to all the help thus far ... now I feel depressed all of a suden
...miss the vibe -  Holland rocks....