Re: Re: Error with DOMDocument in php's functions

Mauricio Muriel wrote:

>     Please keep replies on list.
>
>     At a minimum you are missing the closing brace } for your function.  I
>     would suggest that you find an IDE or at least a text editor that has
>     PHP syntax checking.
>
>     -Shawn
>

> Sorry for my error IN THE EMAIL, the code is complete in my local
> machine, so that is not the error... if you put a "}" to close the
> function's code, does it have run well for you?
>
> Regards
>
> Mauricio M.

You are still not replying to the list.  Try Reply All and make sure
'php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' or similar is in the To or CC field.

To answer your question, yes.  If I add a closing brace just before the
?> then it runs fine.

Of course you're using PHP 4.3.2 and I'm using 5.2.4 and I'm not sure if
this type of chaining is supported in PHP 4:

$arrDocChilds->item($i)->nodeType

I haven't seen the object->method()->property, just the
object->method()->method() which I think is only supported in PHP 5, so
I'm not sure if yours is available in 4 or not.

-Shawn