Re: Script execution

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 17:21, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>    Re-read the context of that first paragraph from the OP and you'll
>> see why I presume (as opposed to *ass*ume) that, despite his
>> experience with Windows, this is a *NIX-like setup.
>
>    DISCLAIMER: This was supposed to be added to my seemingly-gruff
> response: ;-P  Todd's alright by me.
>
>    George, a cron - if run as the same user that owns the files -
> should work with no problem.

No worries, Daniel... though I appreciate the gesture. :) What I meant
in my message was that I couldn't tell if he was talking POSIX or Win,
but I would offer my Windows information on the off-chance that he was
referring to Windows... so I suppose I'm guilty of being obscure.

Too many meetings today. Brain is turning to pudding.

--
// Todd