Re: whoami explanation

PJ wrote:
> Daniel Brown wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:42, PJ <af.gourmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Right on.  Good comments.
>>> No offense taken and none intended.
>>> I am enoying the list and will continue to participate, if i may.
>>> I have learned a great deal already and really do appreciate the help.
>>>
>>     So you mentioned your involvement in television production and
>> briefly touched on cooking shows and such.... what brought you into
>> the insanity of web programming?  New stage in life, or specifically
>> to work on your daughter's site?
> Her necessity and my curiosity coupled with an interesting challenge. :-)
> After this, there's the other site http://www.chiccantine.com - that's
> just a start for now... we're aiming for a really great site on food
> that will be instuctional as well as enlightening for all to learn how
> to "really" deal with great food - what it is all "really" about take a
> look at the link below the signature. You might learn something about
> vanilla.
> BTW, we'll be looking for great programmers and designers who will want
> to participate in the "adventure" (as that is what it will be) - we'll
> surely be doing this as a non-profit thing and hope to develop something
> profitable along the way. The startup will require dedication and some
> time with the hope of worthwhile earnings once things are rolling.
> Requirements are: love of food (the real, natural stuff), a hate for
> Monsanto, corn

What?  Monsanto makes great weed killers and what the hell is wrong with
corn?!?!  Have you seriously never roated a cob in the husk over a wood
fire and then submerged the cob into a vat of melted butter?  Plus pigs,
cows and chickens eat it.  Mmmm...

 and just plain stupidity, appreciation of common sense

--
Thanks!
-Shawn