How important is your Express or Web Edition database? Please weigh in--

Thank you to everyone who participated in the survey, or who posted to the
thread!

To cover some of the responses:

Yes, web-edition is a reduced-functionality version.  Typically they're
capped at 4GB, a la MSSQL Express Edition.

Our (Sybase) Web-Edition has no volume restriction, but access is limited to
web fronts.  The SQL Anywhere engineering team has solved the
offline/synching issue for local-store db's, such that you can run your php
locally, and provision/sync when connected.  It's likely that we'll deliver
this through the Web Edition, thus my queries.

Ash - I got the feedback, thanks!

Cheers--

--
Stan Stadelman