Need to hire some PHP help...

I need probably no more than an hour of two of help from someone better than me at PHP, but have money sitting here ready to pay you. My project is way behind schedule and I'm burning too much time and making no progress trying to solve two problems.

(1) Submitting some XML to a web service via curl. I posted some questions on this yesterday, but can't get it to work. This is not something new to me, so whatever the problem is has got to be really obscure.

(2) Using FPDF and am unable to solve the "FPDF error: Could not include font definition file". So I'm looking for someone familiar with using makefont with FPDF.

If you can help with the above, and feel confident that you're familiar enough with the technologies that you can probably resolve the issues in not too much time, please email me directly ASAP. Thanks.