Re: APC problem with PHP

I did compile Apache with mpm_prefork though. cPanel does have the
option to compile with all three mpm choices. What else would there be
in Apache that could be using threads? Oh, I failed to mention that
the PHP scripts that are segfaulting are scripts that exist and
haven't been changed for some time. They already exist and are not
using APC at all. As soon as APC is taken off they stop segfauting.

Jamie