Re: PHP OOP

A loosely typed language like PHP might not be the best choice for teaching
OOP, because even though PHP makes it easier with loose types, you should
know about them and how they are stored etc.

PHP is a great language but maybe not strict enough for students to
understand all the errors that can occur. I would recommend encouraging
learning PHP though as it has become both an important and fast and easy
language to program in. For that it's also amazingly fast in execution.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer

http://www.ihostnz.com
Garry Shandling  - "I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of
it."