Re: maybe we could all?

Nathan Rixham wrote:
Marcus Gnaß wrote:
Nathan Rixham wrote:
Project: PHP Common Objects and Datatypes

Has anything been setup for project COD-pieces yet? I like this name! ;)

Actually, yes it has - the project, well working group, has been called "voom".
Sounds fine too! ;)
If you're interested just let me know and we'll get you introduced and set-up.
Yes please! I'm an intermediate PHP programmer who is lurking this list since october 06 and wrote a small CMS for my own (and a couple of friends) use so far. I'm quite comfortable with (classical ... sigh) ASP so far which I use now for about 10 years and recently I began to get along with Java.

Your ideas sounded really great and I would like to join this group.