Re: Web Shop Management

On Friday 30 January 2009 23:14:25 Edmund Hertle wrote:
> 2009/1/30 Sancar Saran <sancar.saran@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Maybe it was bit off topic.
> >
> > Recently we move our web server. Of course there where tons of WTF ???
> >
> > So is there any kindof web based management system to handle. Web based
> > projects.
> >
> > I'm looking for someting like this
> >
> > Customer
> >  -- Project 1
> >  -- Project 2
> >    -- Project Propeties
> >

> > Thanks for advice
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Sancar
>
> Web based projects? Code projects? SVN/Git?
> -eddy

Not really.

It was someting like customer tracking.

Finding 200 apache directory with no info was very frustrating experiment.

Some of them are abandoned,  some customers are leaved. some of them just
projects but customers does not accept.

I want store some info about the customer or project. Maybe categorize them.

Lets call it customer documentation.

I want to record something like that

This was blahblah.com owned by some guy, needs this. dislikes this. Please be
careful when moving or altering site.
He was sychopath to check every 30 min to his 5 hit per day site.

This system uses uber CMS system which needs php-tidy php-postgresql etc etc.
Have to acess some blah blah service.

Regards

Sancar