Re: RES: Rounded rectangle in php

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 13:31 -0200, Jônatas Zechim wrote:
> Hi Tedd, i cant imagine doing that pic i've show to u, follow me,
> I must do 4 ellipse and 1 rectangle and union all to make a rounded
> rectangle?
> My problem now is the geometry.
>
> *------*
> |      |
> *------*
>
> It can be this?
>
> zechim

The link you've given can be done in PHP. You just need to know exactly
all of the steps involved. You'll need to draw each line and then each
curve, fill the whole thing with a gradient, and then add a shadow in
after. Each step I've mentioned here must be further broken down into
individual parts that you can algorithmically describe.

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk