Re: Making a Variable from different tables with Matching Dbfields?

Hi Guys! Well I tried the INNER JOIN and still can not get it to echo the
AdminID so I know it isn't working, (what kind of things should I think
about that could make it not work)  so far the only query that did work and
return the AdminID was my original I believe it was referred to as "hosed"
query, yet then it was explained to me that query while picking up the
AdminID was then returning all the rows from workorders anyways because I
needed the INNER JOIN, so since that isn't working, I'm thinking my best and
fastest route ( I have until Monday on this project and this is just one bit
of it OUCH)  is to use my hosed query then somehow use the resulting AdminID
to fetch the orders from the workorders table, question is , would that be a
sub query, or do I just make the query results for AdminID a variable to use
in another query?
Thanks guys and ps. I'm a she not a he, funny that coders are primarily
always assumed to be guys...lol
Facebook Me: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1542024891&ref=name

Terion